Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I'm gonna go see Ben Folds and Rufus Wainwright on Tuesday!!!! wooo!!! I think my favorite artists should tour together more often. It's like getting two concerts for the price of one. Although, I've noticed that ticketmaster service fees have gone up ridiculously. i hate ticketmaster.

Apparently, I have to drive to the mountains at 6:45 in the morning to go visit my mother. I need to shower and look cute since she will be showing my siblings and i off for her new co-workers, but most of my clothes are still dirty from my trip to wisconsin and it's 1am now...this sucks. i posted some new pics on my flickr account if anyone cares...there's a pretty little thing on the sidebar.

jocelyn told me that gwen stefani was part asian, but cedric and i looked it up and she's not. she's scotttish, english and italian. i still am adamently opposed to her use of asian women as accessories. her and i are not "cool" as she so sweetly sings to me in her newest single, which is why i downloaded it illegally, so i wouldn't be contributing to her cultural appropriation.

My sister turned 21 yesterday. we went out in colorado springs. many shots were bought for her. we talked to people, most of whom were liberal (i'm always shocked). i ran into jeff foster. he looks older, but still skinny. i drunk dialed almost everyone i know. i had a rough night.

I wish I could just make you turn around
turn around and see me cry
there's so much I need to say to you
so many reasons why
you're the only one
who really knew me at all


Update: Why the hell are Podcasts the coolest things to ever be on this planet. I'm going to become and information freak...there is even one about Harry Potter. Dayam. I love apple :-*

2 Comments:

At 3:34 AM, Blogger Lucas said...

nice to see your revamped blog

 
At 12:47 AM, Blogger Pinky said...

i didn't know you still read this shit...hehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home