Saturday, September 10, 2005

Parry Otter!

Why does Harry Potter look like a semi-airbrushed dyke with a mullet in these posters?

No really, he looks creepy. And Hermione looks a little weird too. They look better in the teaser trailers, though, so I'll be forgiving.

The full Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire trailer is coming out with the Corpse Bride, so now I'll have to go because I'm a double nerd (maybe like Snape could be a double agent, or a double-double agent).

Also, I sat at the DMV for 3 and a half hours today! Why, you ask? Well, the long version is that because of TABOR the budget for Motor Vehicle Departments (and other necessary bureaucracies) in the state has been drastically cut. This means that they've had to close down DMVs and cut the amount of staff working throughout the state; including Colorado Springs. The short version is that my sister got her wallet stolen, so I had to pay for her to get a replacement mailed to her and there was a 3 and a half hour wait at the DMV. I find this huge lack of adequate locations and staff to be another good reason to vote for referenda C and D this November, darnit!

That's right, I just made the personal political!

3 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you for getting my ID for me, well, I love you for at least paying the 5 dollars so the stupid ass DMV can send it to me 3 weeks too late for me to get on a plane on Friday. THE DMV IS SOOOOO FOTHY!

-ERICA

 
At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Matt said...

the one up by me has little to no wait at all. We've gone in and out in less than 10 mins!

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

the picture looks like a poster for a boy band (plus a couple girls) Victor Krum (sp?) kinda looks like Justin Timberlake too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home