Monday, September 26, 2005

random musings...lalala

1. Happy Banned Books week. To celebrate, I've posted a banner on the left, and I'm posting this picture from http://the-leaky-cauldron.org because Harry Potter books are banned books (boooo :-( ).

bannedbooks

2. The Bronco's game I went to tonight was really good. They played really well throughout the whole game and it made me happy. Also, we beat the Chiefs, which was a plus.

3. Ribbon car magnets are fucking stupid...Maybe you could have donated your three ribbon dollars to a veterans organization or something...geez.

4. Pottercast is way better than Mugglecast, I think. (yes, i am a nerd)

5. Max, my good doggie, is sitting here starting at me like he wants a treat.

Sorry this post was boring. I can't do much about that.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home