Monday, September 05, 2005

zero is crazy

Zero (seen above) has been acting like this whenever I try to move him from the places he is not allowed to be; like downstairs. He growls like a lawnmower and then, if I pick him up, he tries to bite me. He tried to make a break from the house tonight because he thought my mom was in the van that I drove and he jumped in the van. Now, he's in the van on the passenger side, by himself. I don't think it's nice to leave him in there, but when I try to move him, he does the lawn mower growl and he will bite my fucking hand off. So, hopefully, he'll get over it soon. WHat the fuck? Stupid fucking dog. Maybe he's mistaken me for my sister. Stupid asshole. It's like he's holding a grudge or is possessed by George. W. Bush.

On another note, I went to King Soopers to pick up some cheap food, but ended up spending more because I picked up Chamber of Secrets and Prizoner of Azkaban. I think they would have been cheaper at Target, but oh well. I think I'll pull another all-nighter and read them. That way, I might be able to get Zero out of the car at 7am.

1 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

that dog has issues...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home