Saturday, October 29, 2005

As Master P once said, "Uhhhh, nuh nuuh nuh nuuh"

Oh, dearest of friends, I am now the proud owner of a ticket to Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire for 12:01am on November 17, 2005 at IMAX. IMAX, hell yes! I am so so so happy.

In other news, I have been really busy this past week with work and helping my mom host 37 Taiko Drummers from Colorado Springs' sister city, Fujioshida. I am hella tired from running around until all hours of the morning planning, executing, and then un-executing...heh.

I will post some pictures soon, hopefully! Yay for Harry Potter!

2 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

First off let me say this "nerd!"
Second, I feel sorry for the poor city that has Colorado Springs as its sister city.
Finally, you said "hella"!

Okay, I am done being an ass, for now...

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger Pinky said...

apparently, colorado springs has like 5 sister cities or something. also, yes, i am a nerd! wooo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home