Sunday, October 02, 2005

DU, DU HAST

My mommy and bro and I went to see the corpse bride tonight. It was super good and super beautiful, even though a lot of the movie was only grays, whites and blacks, which made it even cooler.

My crocheted scarf is coming along, and it's going to be rather uneven and shit. Oh well, I'll still wear it, and since I've never crocheted anything in my life, it's not perfect. But, it really doesn't look that bad.

I need to get on a regular sleep schedule. I spent tonight, spiffifying up my myspace profile. it's pretty now.

ooh, i'm supposed to go see the aristocrats with randal sometime this week! i'm excited because i have someone other than my mom to see a movie with. also, randal can drink beer, my brother cannot.

haha! comment, bitches!


2 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

you making it to NIN on wednesday?

 
At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you Laura. Sorry you are bored! -Erica

 

Post a Comment

<< Home