Monday, October 17, 2005

Oh my god, You look like a frog! Umbridge, you're going down.

lalala. i had my final interview today for that job i applied for. i find out if i got in on wednesday! woo!

also, you have to check out googlism.com. i know it's an oldie, but it's a goodie. this shit is hilarious. for example:

laura is hardly a sympathetic martyr

laura is a sadistic witch
laura is like playing with fire
laura is dangerous
laura is your god
laura is a braggart
laura is an acoustic craftsman
laura is such a bitch it is unnatural
laura is lusting for you
laura is a lesbian and fucks chickens

the great part is that it is all true, damnit.

And for Kevin:
To answer your question: Because of your mom...haha
1) My first strond memory of you is hanging out with you and drinking in John and Lucas' room and sitting on the futon thing.
2) Stupid White Men by Michael Moore (not because you are one, but because you were reading it at some point)
3) I think you remind me of an emu because that's a fucking random answer
4) Will you help me plan a Watertower: reincarnated party? haha.

Comment, bitches!

3 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just reading our blog that we used to have together that you ruined cause you stopped writing in it. gosh! frickin' idiot! uhhh! hope you get your job so you can pay me back for that one time when I paid your speeding ticket so you wouldn't get arrested. Dang Laura, I'm sorry to say this, but that is just wayyyyyy fothy.
-Erica

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

kevin is straight
kevin is gay
kevin is a complex and diffiuclt to understand phenomenon
kevin is the new handmade irish bear on the block
kevin is stan lee's "spiritual grandson"


I will only help if you can get kirk to find another watertower.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home