Monday, October 10, 2005

SNOW

mark is fucking rad and put this little question thing on his site, which is cool. so, i'm going to put here, which is not an effort to turn it into one of those goddamn annoying myspace posts i get 14 times a day. i just wanted to put it on my blog.

The following are 4 questions that, if you post a comment with your name, I will answer the question about you. If you also would like to answer the question about me, feel free to do that, but it is not required. Without further ado:


1) My first memory of you
2) The song/movie/book/website that reminds me of you
3) What animal/mineral/vegetable you remind me of
4) and a question I've always wanted to ask you

Just post a comment for me and I will answer these questions about you.

Mark had this to say about me:
Laura:
1) Some pink blur walking by my peripheral while moving into my new dorm room.
2) "Close to Me" - The Cure - cause you were the first one to figure out the song that I was looking for. The one that went "do do doot."
3) A peacock because of the large brilliant plumage, which reminds me of your large brilliant hair.
4) You had a crush on Kusinich, didn't you?

His answers were way better than mine to him. Now I feel like a pitiful dork.


there is a lot of snow on the ground and it's still snowing and that makes me happy.

michael espinoza is in town and we might hang out tonight. i haven't seen him for many a year.

i got a drunk dial at 445 this morning. i actually was asleep, but this wasn't your normal drunk dial, not at all. the person on the other end was crying hysterically and i wasn't awake enough to adequately deal with said situation. i told said person to drink a glass of water and calm down and go to sleep and things would be better in the morning. that said, i think i was right.


All right, your challenge has been presented to you. get to it, bitches!

Erica
Answer to question:
I don't think we would be because you were an actress and I was a techie...but in college we might have been, if you had gotten involved in political shit.
1) seeing you at the hospital with ym popsicle
2) John Mayer because I made fun of you for liking him
3) An elephant (not because you look like one)
4) I'll ask you the same question you asked me

3 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1) You getting a popsicle the day I was born. I don't actually remember that but I don't really remember my first memory of you. Probably playing 'on top of the building' hahahahaha
2) California by Rufus
3) Probably a foth
4) If you weren't my sister do you think that we would be friends?

-Erica, now you better answer mine. GOSH!

 
At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HackADay not part of AOL deal: Calacanis
AOL Weblogs Inc., head guru Jason Calacanis has writtten that the HackADay blog currently on the Weblogs Inc., network was not sold to AOL and will remain an independent site.
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

hmmm...
1) Some weird pink haired girl that kept walking past my door to do laundry in Baker.
2) I would like to say NIN or Tool, but it is N*Sync I think, maybe Christina Agulara.
3) used to be a flamingo, but I am not sure anymore...
4) Why?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home