Friday, November 04, 2005

He he he he

More people in the US now believe that aliens have secretley contacted the US government than believe President Bush is doing a good job. I think that's saying something.

You'll also note, in that same poll, that Dick Cheney has an approval rating of 19%!!!! Personally, I wouldn't know how to rate Dick Cheney's job. Unless of course, people really know he's running the show and so Bush's rating is actually 19%, or people don't trust bald robots...I don't fucking know!!! But still, I feel like it's time to let Bushie go along with all his ridiculous cronies. Goodbye, fucker!

I know not one of you has joined Veto Alito. This makes me sad. Why? Because you shouldn't think that women are the property of men who get them pregnant. God, it makes me sick just thinking about it. Fuck you, Alito! So, join join join join join.

I'm writing a letter to Specter and others on the committee of the judiciary. It's gonna be handwritten because I actually care that much. Fuck.

1 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

Wait women are not the property of men? Shit, I should probably return those girls in my basement.

On the bright side: "54 percent believe intelligent life exists outside Earth"; "Sixty-four percent of the respondents said that aliens have contacted humans"; and "80 percent of Americans think the government is hiding knowledge of the existence of extraterrestrial life forms."
Apparently you do not have to be intelligent to contact humans if you are an alien.

I also find it amazing that over twice as many people think that bush is doing a good job than think that the Earth was not created by God and that life evolved naturally. I mean seriously, only twice as many? I have been giving Americans way to much credit for their level of stupidity lately.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home