Tuesday, November 22, 2005

A small rant

I'm really not in the mood to update this blog too often right now. A small bout of minor depression has caused me laziness and also caused me to want to sleep at every moment possible. So, be gentle with me.

With that said, I have experienced so many conflicting emotions in the past few days, it's no wonder my body wants to sleep and process them all. These include love, betrayal, anger, happiness, competitiveness, sympathy, sadness, loss, and disbelief. While most people experience said things all the time, I had to deal with all of them in their strongest forms in a little less than one day. Blah. Some of them are still lingering on.

Maybe you'll get more later. Also, VETO ALITO!

4 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Blogger Jared Seehafer said...

Vol-de-mort. Can't. Stop. The Rock.

I GET IT NOW!!!! MWA HA HA!

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Pinky said...

i don't know exactly why you get it now, but good for you ;-) !!!!

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Jared Seehafer said...

Never heard the song until recently.

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Pinky said...

one of the worst, and yet best, bands ever (esp if you're obsessed with harry potter like some of us)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home