Monday, December 19, 2005

god fucking damnit

so, my mac won't turn on. last night, i turned it on, went upstairs (because it's old and taeks a while) and it was off when i came back down. now it won't fucking turn on.

i'm pissed and sad. and i don't think it's the internal battery running out ('cause it's been sitting on my desk).

so, if anyone wants to tell me how to fix it, or wants to help me figure it out, or wants to fix it for free :-) then let me know.

fucking bastard. i guess i could always take it into this place that does really good mac work down the street. hrmm.

1 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

I had that happen to my old mac, it turned out to be a virus somehow. I am still not sure how a virus causes a computer not to turn on. Anyway, compusa was able to fix it in my case.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home