Tuesday, December 13, 2005

omg, i want the dude wearing these

dayam, ima buy someone some ipod underwear now...hehehe. clicky

so, i just got really, really pissed reading geoffrey's latest blog post. i'm not going to link it right now because i'm going to write a scathing (i think it will be) response. his link is on the right, though, if you want to check it out.

like i've said before, white men in my life are so in denial about their privelege, it's ridiculous. you know, scratch that, it seems to be white gay men, but that's a whole other 39-page book in itself. DGS and I were discussing this tonight. booo!

1 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

the sad thing is that I could actually use those boxers. And I must say that it is very hard being a spoiled white male in America these days. I mean come on, I have to work part time while in school just so I can buy boxers to stick my ipod in while I am snowboarding. Does it get any harder than that? It is amazing that I can survive with out prozac.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home