Sunday, January 22, 2006

i posted this on myspace, too

so, i post over at myspace, if anyone cares, but i'm not gonna give you my screenname, so you'll have to do a search.

so, i've decided i'm going to crochet myself some arm warmers. my friend carolyn had some her friend made for her, and mine certainly won't be as cool, but i'm over it.

I want you all to know that Barack Obama is still cool and that Senator Salazar is voting against Alito! woo!

David Glisch-Sanchez has my book, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I miss it!!! I also miss him, and even talking to him, since he never calls anymore. Also, this is an official admonishment. Did you know admonish means: to express warning or disapproval to especially in a gentle, earnest, or solicitous manner? Well, that's what I'm doing. I think I'll try to admonish more often, and freak out at people less.

Finally, it's 1am and I turned it to PBS (because there's nothing else on on Saturday night and we don't have cable) and they're showing this movie of the Grateful Dead in concert, which includes obviously ridiculous drugged-up people, people getting high in some bathroom, and crazy hippies. I think it's hilarious that the hippies of the 70s look *exactly* the same as the hippies at Boulder. Actually, I would say they look better. PBS is the shit, and they're doing their annual pledge drive right now and if I made enough money, I would give them some just because they show people getting high. Actually, they have these really good late night programs that are all radical and shit, but they're from the 80s, except for the new documentaries on the Chicano movement in Colorado, which included an aquaintences grandpa, among other things. woo for PBS.

Do people know I really used to listen to crazy hippie music and heavy metal? Well, those of you who didn't go to high school with me. I still do, but I've diversified.

Also, tomorrow, I will bea acting as butch as possible and rooting for the Broncos, who are playing the Steelers and whoever wins gets to go to the Super Bowl. I love me some broncos.

Also, it's official, Kevin McMillon has no life...Also, I should comment on his blog more often. word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home