Sunday, February 05, 2006

dogs are bad (but sooo cute!!!)

came home after being gone a little over 24 hours, and open the door my room to find about 10 old shoes, that were previously in the back of the closet, on my bed, in various states of chewed-up-ness. i confronted max with a shoe by holding it up and saying in a high pitched-dog-talking-voice, "Maxi! Did you do this?" Max then did his characteristic guilty move and tried to creep away backwards while keeping his head, and himself, as low to the ground as possible. I think Zero helped, though. Zero's a little better liar, however, and just looked at me with his cute puppy dog eyes. haha.

Today was nice. I have some new things in my life that i purchased at the mall, and some potentially other new things that I've been missing, but they will take time and patience; unlike my new pink crocs (isn't capitalism the perfect form of escapism???).

COMMENT!!!! OR I'LL EAT YOUR RETINAS OUT (ewww).

2 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

no

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Pinky said...

YES!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home